Terms & conditions
By enrolling in a class or workshop with Sweet Burlesque, I confirm that I acknowledge, understand and agree with the below terms and conditions:
- Sweet Burlesque are 18+ and by enrolling I am confirming that I am over 18 years of age. Classes are open to all ages 18+, races, sizes and fitness levels.
- I am responsible for ensuring that I am medically fit for classes. Further to that, I release Sweet Burlesque against all costs incurred, expenses and all liabilities whatsoever that may arise as a result of my actions or tutors instructions during all activities and performances undertaken with Sweet Burlesque. Sweet Burlesque takes all reasonable care in the conduct of its classes. It accepts no responsibility for injury or loss caused in or near the classes and/or studios.
- Sweet Burlesque does not offer refunds. If you wish to end the class you must do this within 2 weeks after start up and you can get your money refunded. There is no refund for Workshops and the payment is binding. If you are unable to attend but have payed for the workshop we can offer you a class credit for the following workshop or transfer the booking to another name.
- I understand that all classes and workshops can be cancelled if there is to few participants. All classes require a minimum of 10 payed bookings in each class to proceed. If classes are cancelled due to insufficient enrollments, refunds will be processed back to your bank account or can be applied as a credit to another workshop/class. We do not refund if one class is being cancelled due to few participants (minimum 3 persons) or if the teacher is sick and there is no available substitute.
- I understand that any choreography taught in classes and workshops remains the exclusive property of Sweet Burlesque and may not be replicated or performed in full or part outside of the Sweet Burlesque regi without written permission from The Sweet Burlesque. Please email for further information.
- Sweet Burlesque aims to create a safe, welcoming, inclusive environment for all students, regardless of age (18+), race, body type or fitness level. To maintain this safe space, spectators are not permitted to watch or sit in on classes without participating. We have a zero tolerance for bullying, intimidation, dangerous or discriminatory behavior.
- My email address will be added to The Sweet Burlesque mailing list so that I may receive information on classes, performance opportunities and workshops.