We love our recently regular Sundays with our favorite photographer, the talented Jesper Koefoed.
Price: 1,000 DKK
Our photo shoot workshop is back for the 8th time! ♥ Join us for this awesome event and get the chance to become a top model for a day!
Sweet Burlesque is partnering up with the talented photographer Jesper Koefoed and we give you the opportunity to join this day, where you will get tips on how to pose with your face and body plus get 5 photos for you own personal use (OBS only high-resolution files). This workshop will have focus on body awareness, posture, body positivism and feeling good about yourself.
YOU DON’T NEED EXPERIENCE TO JOIN THIS WORKSHOP ♥
Miss Mollie is one our most skilled and loved teachers at Sweet Burlesque! Not only is this hair-flicking dancing queen a talented dancer, she is also a well-respected physiotherapist, that knows exactly what is good for the body and how to gain the most out of dance practice. Miss Mollie is cheeky yet chic and with her energetic charisma she promises that you will be having just as much fun as she is during this workshop.
At this photo shoot workshop Miss Mollie will give you personal feedback on how to create the best posture for your particular body type and give you guidelines and tips to get the best facial expressions out and be captured on pictures! Mollie will also be helping out with makeup and costumes for the settings. If you need ideas for pictures just take a look at our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/sweetburlesque/.
Jesper Koefoed has many years of experience within model- and portrait photography both as a photographer but also as a teacher, where he teaches other photographers how to capture the perfect picture. Jesper is skilled with lights and always manages to create magic in a studio! Jesper has also done a number of studio pictures for Sweet Burlesque. See more of his work on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jesperkoefoed.foto/ or at www.koefoedfotografi.dk.
So, what do you get from this Workshop?
- 30 minutes spread out for the whole day in front of the camera
- 5 edited and retouched pictures of your own choosing, as high-resolution files
- Tips on how to work your angles and posture during photo sessions and also in general
- Info on why posture is so important and why you can use in both dancing and at photo sessions.
- Makeup and styling tips (one hour before)
- A super fun and exciting day where you can get to know your fellow burlesque friends
There will only be room for 8 participants, and you will all get the opportunity to collect 4-5 different outfits.
There will be a little waiting time, so bring food/drinks/snacks and get to know the other participants – or practice on your posing! We promise that the time will fly by!
- 10:00-11:00: Styling (you bring your own makeup and put it on yourself – Mollie will be helping with ideas etc.)
- 11:00-17:00: Each participant gets 5 minutes to do their shoot with Jesper and then we rotate so you will get many opportunities to be in front of the camera. We experienced last time that this method works better, since you can watch the other participants and get ideas for your next shoot. In this way you will also get the opportunity to have 4-5 set of clothes to wear. There will be a 30-minute lunch break within this time.
- 17:00: Goodbye and thank you!
OBS: delays are possible
Choose of photo (what to wear): At this event there will be posted pictures as inspiration to our participants. You can incorporate props in your photo shoot such as chairs, canes, hat etc.
Before the Photo shoot takes place, you must think about which style of photo you would like. Miss Mollie will be supporting and help you to figure out what is possible. Mollie will bring extra costumes BUT you must bring most yourself.
For SIGN UP send us an email with your name, the workshop and your phonenumber.
Last sign up-date is December 1, 2019.
**** Please be aware that this workshop requires pre-sign up and once the payment has been done you can’t get a refund unless the class is cancelled ****