The Art of Tease is a 2 hour workshop, that is designed for women of all ages and fitness levels. You may arrive 30 minutes before class and enjoy a chat with your instructor, Anne Friis , and your fellow classmates about the art of Burlesque.
In the 2 hour workshop, you will learn the following skills:
• Begin the class by learning the art of peeling off the glove in a glamorous slow sensual manner. Anne will help you become aware of your body and the way your body communicates.
• Next up: a Burlesque tease chair routine
• During the routine you will learn how to incorporate all your new skills with the chair and gloves and begin to melt your personality in your routine.
• By the end of class, you will have received a tantalizing taste of Burlesque. You will leave our studio with a sense of accomplishment and a burst of confidence, while having fun and learning new skills.
All classes are designed to be fun in a relaxing atmosphere. There is a maximum of 11 students per class to ensure an intimate atmosphere and you are given proper attention.
Anne has ten years of experience as a Burlesque performer and Director. She is the owner of Sweet Burlesque and teaches all levels and genres within Burlesque. Anne has a good way of getting to know each students and always has a smile on her lips.
**** Please be aware that this workshop requires pre-sign up and once the payment has been done you can’t get refund unless the class is cancelled ****
Duration: 2 hours
What you will learn
•Art of peeling off the glove in a glamorous slow sensual manner.
•Burlesque Chair routine guide.
•Art of tease
What to bring
• Bring your enthusiasm! Wear a dress! bring stockings ,suspender belt enclosed pair of heels and any gloves that you would like to learn how to peel off
What to wear:
Appropriate clothing for the class!
Women ,burlesque, dance
Sign up here - please write your name and workshop
250 DDK (students)
350 DDK (non students)
Photography by Jesper Koefoed