This is a fun, sassy workshop using feather boas. There are many different ways of dancing with feather boas and this workshop will introduce you to some of those moves.
The Boa workshop is 2 hours long and is designed for women of all ages and fitness levels. You may arrive 30 minutes before class and enjoy a chat with your instructor, Anne Friis , and your fellow classmates about the art of Burlesque.
In the 2 hour workshop, you will learn the following skills:
• Begin the class with a chairwork practice to get you in the mood and get you blood pumping!
• Next up: a Burlesque Boa routine
• During the routine you will learn how to incorporate all your new skills with the Boa and begin to meld your personality in your routine.
• By the end of class, you will have received a tantalizing taste of Burlesque. You will leave our studio with a sense of accomplishment and a burst of confidence, while having fun and learning new skills.
All classes are designed to be fun in a relaxing atmosphere. There is a maximum of 11 students per class to ensure an intimate atmosphere and you are given proper attention.
Anne has ten years of experience as a Burlesque performer and Director. She is the owner of Sweet Burlesque and teaches all levels and genrer within Burlesque. Anne has a good way of getting to know each students and always has a smile on her lips.
**** Please be aware that this workshop requires pre-sign up and once the payment has been done you can’t get refund unless the class is cancelled ****
Duration: 2 hours
What you will learn
•Difference moves with feather Boa
•Burlesque boa routine guide.
What to bring
• Bring your enthusiasm! Wear a dress! bring stockings ,suspender belt enclosed pair of heels and any gloves that you would like to learn how to peel off
What to wear:
Appropriate clothing for the class!
Women ,burlesque, dance
Sign up here - please write your name and workshop
250 DDK (students)
350 DDK (non students)
Photography by Jesper Koefoed
Open to ladies of all shapes, sizes, ages and abilities (however most suitable to beginners).